Hi and Welcome to the BackandWristPain Blog!
New to blogs? Here are a few tips to help you navigate through this site and to participate in the conversation.
1. Near the top of the right sidebar there is a place for you to subscribe to get email updates when new content is added. If you enjoy what you read here, it's a good idea to subscribe so you won't miss any news, tips, links, or motivational success stories.
2. There are sections called "recent posts", "recent comments" and "categories." By reviewing these sections, you'll know the 10 most recent posts, the last 10 comments from blog readers, and you'll be able to find content based on subject matter in the categories.
3. One of the powerful features of blogs is the way they can build community of like-minded people. You can interact with the blog authors by posting comments to what they have written. This can create great dialogue between you, the author and other readers. If you have something to share, all you have to do is click on the link that says "comments" at the bottom of the post you want to contribute to. The number in brackets indicates how many people have submitted comments on that particular post.
4. You'll also find links to books that may be of interest to you. There are links to other websites and blogs that are related to health and well-being.
5. Within the body of each post you may see words in red. Those words link to other blogs and websites for you to get more information. Just click on the red words to follow the link.
6. You will also find links to important back pain resources on the left and right side bars. Simply click on the link and you should be able to find out just about anything related to spine health.
The most important thing is to have fun. This blog is meant as a place for support and encouragement to meet your back and wrist pain, nutrition, fitness, and healthy living goals.
Dr. Eben C. Davis
Your Blog Host